- Ads focus on celebs' pride in their Fords March 26, 2023Ford has tapped actress Sydney Sweeney, stunt driver Dee Bryant and surfer Kai Lenny to revitalize its 'Built Ford Proud' campaign, which had been dormant for three years.
- Audi to rebadge lineup to reflect EV-combustion split March 23, 2023Audi's full-electric cars and light trucks will adopt even model badges, while internal-combustion models will have odd numbers, CEO Markus Duesmann said.
- 2024 Dodge Hornet injects attitude into luxury crossover base March 17, 2023Dodge designers used the Alfa Romeo Tonale as a foundation and gave it an aggressive spin with inspiration from the sporty Challenger, Charger and Durango.
- GM global marketing chief Deborah Wahl is departing March 14, 2023Wahl, 60, became GM's global marketing chief in 2019. She has "elected to retire," GM said. Her departure is “going to be a void that’s going to be tough to fill,” one Cadillac dealer said.
- Guest commentary: Leave legacy stereotypes in auto ads in the past March 12, 2023The rise of the mainstream electric vehicle is an opportunity for the industry to take a fresh look at how it's connecting with its audiences in a way that resonates with what consumers want now.
- Bare-bones Ford Explorer celebrates women March 12, 2023To show how spartan a vehicle would be without features created by women, Ford made a video touting the Ford Explorer Men's Only Edition, with no heat, windshield wipers or turn signals.
- Hyundai and its first Black agency connect to customers with positivity March 11, 2023Hyundai enlists the help of its first Black marketing agency, Culture Brands, to connect with Black consumers through authentic, uplifting campaigns.
- EVs are attracting younger consumers to BMW, Mini, Subaru, Volvo, Cadillac March 11, 2023BMW was ranked fourth overall, and it was the highest of any auto brand in the AdAge-Harris Poll study.
- Commercial electric trucks take center stage at work truck show in Indianapolis March 8, 2023Shyft Group and several startups are using the NTEA Work Truck Show in Indianapolis to debut new electric commercial trucks.
- Infiniti Chairman Peyman Kargar to retire as global brand head March 8, 2023Peyman Kargar's No. 2, Olga Filippova, will take over as acting head of Infiniti, parent company Nissan said. The company also named a new U.S. chief marketing officer.
HVAC Marketing News
- Huron Capital’s ExecFactor Platform, Exigent, Acquires JPG Plumbing & Mechanical Services and ThermaServeHuron Capital’s portfolio company Exigent Holdco LLC acquired JPG Plumbing & Mechanical Services Inc. and ThermaServe Inc.
- The Upsell: Why Indoor Air Quality Products Are About the Customer, Not the CompanyUpsells don’t have to be avoided to feel as though you’re being honest with customers.
- What Does SEER Mean to Homeowners?Consumers may know heating and cooling units are a major contributor to their overall utility bills and that their equipment’s efficiency matters, but terms like 14 SEER don’t translate to anything relatable.
- Fujitsu Partners with Intelligent Mobile Support to Bring Sales Builder Pro App to ContractorsFujitsu's Sales Builder Pro is an in-home sales app that allows HVAC salespeople to provide customers with a professional presentation, including company background, available products and a proposal with good-better-best options.
- Meet The Wholesaler: Gina LadefianGina Ladefian used to call on Pittsburgh’s T.F. Campbell Co. as a manufacturer’s representative for Honeywell. Now, Ladefian owns the 103-year-old HVAC distributor.
- Southern Home Services Announces Acquisition of George M. Hill & Sons.George M. Hill & Sons Inc. is a 78-year-old heating and air conditioning business located in Spartanburg, South Carolina.
- HVACR Leaders Headline ACCA 2023 Conference & ExpoThe ACCA 2023 Conference & Expo will take place April 2-5 at the New Orleans Marriott in New Orleans.
- How Inverter Technology Revolutionized HVAC SystemsInverter technology is being incorporated into a wider range of HVAC systems, allowing the equipment to operate at lower speeds and consume less energy, which results in significant energy savings and lower carbon emissions.
- An Analytical Approach: Review Accounts to Optimize Sales EffortsIt is incredibly important to regularly look at all of your accounts and determine which are likely to grow and which are not.
- Registration for the 2023 Greenbuild International Conference + Expo Now OpenGreenbuild 2023 will celebrate the U.S. Green Building Council’s 30th anniversary and newest version of LEED.